You study the specialisation in addition to your studies in one of the following Bachelor programmes:
- Digital Media & Marketing (BSc)
- Digital Business & Data Science (BSc)
- Game Design (BA)
- Sports & Event Management (BSc).
The specialization is thus characterized by an interdisciplinary character, which includes both creative-design and economic-organizational content. In the sense of a real and global eSports experience, the teaching is done exclusively on a virtual way and in English.
Due to these special features, a real unique position is created compared to other study programmes.
The specialisation has one module in each of the first four semesters:
- eSports Industry (1st semester)
- eSports Games & Analytics (2nd semester)
- eSports Athlete & Team Coaching (3rd semester)
- eSports Future Prospects & Case Studies (4th semester).