Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer
Lecturer for Business Management in Bachelor's and Master's programmes, Statistics, Finance & Accounting , Campus Hamburg
General business administration (accounting and auditing)
Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer is a Professor of Business Administration at UE in Hamburg and teaches in the Business Management Studies and Business & Taxes Dual programmes. Before joining UE, he worked for many years as a researcher and lecturer in academia at the University of Southern Denmark and the European University of Flensburg. Prof. Dr. Vollmer's areas of expertise are Finance, Accounting and Auditing as well as Quantitative Methods and Data Science in Business Studies. In recent years, the focus of his research in the field of business valuation has been on parameter valuation with capital market data.
Prof. Dr. Vollmer worked for many years as an associated partner for auditing and consulting firms. He has contributed professional expertise in particular in data-based audits for German DAX30 clients. He is also head of the consulting firm RLytix, which offers quantitative analyses for companies and auditing firms. His current expertise includes sampling and design for the
for the operational information management of companies.
- Since 2014: Lecturer for Business Management Studies in Bachelor and Master programs, Statistics, Finance & Accounting
- Since 2009: RLytix - Vollmer Consulting, Hamburg - Consultant, Audit and Data Science
- 2009 - 2013: University of Flensburg: Research Assistant, Chair of Financial Economics and Doctorate in economics on quantitative methods in finance
- Since 2007: AC - The Auditing Company, Audit & Consulting, Hamburg - Associated Partner
- Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann) University of Hamburg, University of Central Lancashire
- Born 1977 in Bad Oldesloe