- Entry visa, who and how
- Blocked account
- Finding accommodation in Berlin, Potsdam, Hamburg, or Iserlohn
- What options you have to choose a health insurance
- Cost of living depending on campus
- Student benefits
- Student jobs
- Exchange and contact building for first-year students
- Travel planning & location information
- Mobility at the respective location
- German language and culture for beginners
- German bureaucracy
- BAföG (Federal Law on Support in Education)
- Check our flowchart of the German bureaucracy maze (only Berlin, other cities will be available soon)
Find out everything you need to know about our services for a relaxed start to your studies.
What we can do for you
We are the central counselling centre and a service facility for students who have been admitted by University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) but have not yet started their studies. The Welcome Centre team advises you personally, supports you with your questions and problems and prepares you for your studies at one of our locations in Berlin, Hamburg, Iserlohn and the UE Innovation Hub.
We ensure a flawless start to your studies!
How can you reach us?
The best way to reach us is by e-mail. You can also arrange an individual counselling appointment with us. To do so, please use the appointment booking form. Appointments can only be booked at the times stated on the form. The Welcome Centre only serves students who have been admitted to study at UE, have signed a study contract, but are still in the process of matriculating and starting their studies.
Are you already enrolled at UE? Then please contact our colleagues at the Service Center with your questions.