Sales Manager DACH (m,f,d)
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher education institutions brought together by a shared passion for affordable, industry-relevant skills. GUS offers a variety of programmes, including bachelor's and master's programmes, vocational training, English language courses, and business and executive training. If someone decides to study at one of our institutions - whether on campus in Europe, North America or even at home - they join a network of 87,000 students worldwide. We are based in some of the largest cities in the world, with campuses in Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver and Singapore.
In Germany, Global University Systems includes the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, the Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI), the vocational school for design htk academy (HTK) and the service provider Gus Germany GmbH (GGG). Our universities are characterized by special practicality, internationality, modern teaching content and personal interaction with the students. Every day, our employees contribute with innovative ideas to bring us closer to our goals - quality, service, internationality and growth. Our courses are the result of direct exchanges between our professors, employees and our students, as well as the demand from potential employers.
•You share the passion and enthusiasm for sales and you are eager to further develop your career in the private education sector with a focus on business degree programs in the Dach region.
•You convincingly conduct student consultations at trade fairs, info webinars and on-site events and successfully manage your projects and pipelines in SalesForce.
•You are goal-oriented and passionate about unparalleled customer service
What you will do:
•Pipeline management in the CRM system (Salesforce) of prospective students from the DACH region
•Supporting students with enrollment at one of our private universities of applied sciences in Germany
•Working closely with the teams in London (UK) and Manila (Philippines) as well as thesales management to achieve targets/enrollment quotas
•Close cooperation with the program directors and professors of our study programs
•Organization and implementation of our information events and trade fair events
• University degree, or other comparable qualification.
• Relevant experience in Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail, teamwork and strong organizational skills
• Appreciation for working in an intercultural environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet all work deadlines
• Professional level of German and English, both written and spoken
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams)
• Knowledge of CRM systems (Salesforce) is desirable
What we offer
• Opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic and international environment
• Preventive and aftercare, health care options
• At least 30 days of vacation
• family-friendly work environment and paid care time for sick children
• Various online language courses and opportunities to participate in online collaboration courses (e.g., IBM Design Thinking)
• Numerous campus events from the fields of art, culture, business and science
• Opportunity to develop and implement new ideas and concepts
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents!
We need to review your documents: your CV & proof of your university degree (certificate). Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The university aims to increase the proportion of women among freelancers. We, therefore, invite women with a suitable profile to apply and we will consider them as a matter of priority with equivalent competence, aptitude and performance.
We are committed to equal opportunities and the support of minorities. As an international university, we actively seek to realize antidiscrimination. We strive to not allow any discrimination on the basis of ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or legally protected status.
Your contact for HR-related questions:
Dijana Sapina • Human Resources • email@example.com