Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher education institutions. GUS offers a wide range of programmes, including bachelor's and master's degree programmes, diverse opportunities for (dual) vocational training, and corporate and executive training. When someone decides to study at one of our institutions - whether on campus in Europe, North America or at home - they join a network of 75,000 students worldwide. We are located in some of the world's largest cities, with campuses in Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, Singapore but also in smaller places, such as Hannover, Iserlohn or Potsdam. In Germany, the UE University of Europe for Applied Sciences, the GISMA Business School, the Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI), the private Berufsfachschule für Gestaltung (HTK academy) and the service company GUS Germany GmbH belong to Global University Systems. Our institutions are characterised by a particular practical orientation, internationality, modern teaching content and personal contact with the students. Every day our employees contribute with innovative ideas to bring us closer to our goals - quality, service, internationality and growth. Our degree programmes are the result of direct exchange between our professors, staff and students, as well as demand from potential employers.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our University Development & Quality Management team in Berlin, on a full-time basis, 40 hours a week.
Quality Manager (m/f/d)
The Quality Manager supports the university management in the strategic development of the university, assists the departments in developing study programs, interlocks the individual components of quality assurance into an overall system and supervises various university projects. The team works across locations and departments and involves all university stakeholders. The important task is the accreditation procedure. The Quality Manager can expect exciting work in the university management of a dynamic and internationally oriented university. As a system-accredited university, we have many interesting tasks to offer to a person knowledgeable in this area!
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Advising and supporting the faculty team in the development of study programs.
• Support in the revision of university regulations such as appointment regulations, basic regulations, electoral regulations and examination regulations
• Planning and implementing (re-)accreditation processes, including project management.
• Preparation of reports for the university's accreditation and governing bodies.
• Communication with internal and external committees and decision-makers.
• Support in the (further) development and implementation of quality management instruments.
• Preparation and support of development projects of the university
• University degree in the field of law, social sciences, economics, humanities or other relevant fields
• Relevant professional experience in science and university management, preferably gained at German Universities
• Able to work independently on new topics as well as coordinate projects as part of a team
• Ability to work analytically and systematically
• Very good level of German and English, both written and spoken,
• Excellent service skills and ability to interact effectively with internal customers
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Good command of Office 365 including MS Teams and ideally some experience in working with data management systems.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic and international environment
• Preventive and aftercare health care options
• At least 30 days of vacation
• Family-friendly work environment and paid care time for sick children
• Various online language courses and opportunities to participate in online collaboration courses (e.g., IBM Design Thinking)
• Numerous campus events from the fields of art, culture, business and science
• Opportunity to develop and implement new ideas and concepts
Then we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include the following documents: CV, Cover Letter and References
As an employer, we are committed to equal opportunity and support for minorities. We do not discriminate based on ethnic origin, skin colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or legally protected status.
Your contact for HR-related questions:
Dijana Sapina, Recruitment and Talent Specialist: Dijana.Sapina@gusgermany.de