Quality Manager (m/f/d)
Global University Systems (GUS) is one of the most diverse educational networks of higher education institutions around the world. GUS educates in a variety of programs, including bachelor's and master's degree programs, English language courses, and professional, corporate and executive education. At 57 locations including the United Kingdom, Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, Ireland, Israel, Singapore and Germany, approximately 87,000 students form an international network to learn together.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences (UE) is part of the Global University System. In Germany, UE is headquartered in Potsdam and has Berlin, Iserlohn, and Hamburg campuses. UE is distinguished by its particular practical relevance, internationality, modern teaching content, and personal interaction with students. Every day, UE employees contribute with innovative ideas to bring UE closer to its goals: quality, service, internationality and growth. The degree programs are the result of direct exchange between UE professors, staff, and students and feedback from potential employers.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our University Development & Quality Management team in Berlin, on a full-time basis, 40 hours a week.
Quality Manager (m/f/d)
The Quality Manager supports the university management in the strategic development of the university, assists the departments in developing study programs, interlocks the individual components of quality assurance into an overall system and supervises various university projects. The team works across locations and departments and involves all university stakeholders. The important task is the accreditation procedure. The Quality Manager can expect exciting work in the university management of a dynamic and internationally oriented university. As a system-accredited university, we have many interesting tasks to offer to a person knowledgeable in this area!
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
• Advising and supporting the faculty team in the development of study programs.
• Support in the revision of university regulations such as appointment regulations, basic regulations, electoral regulations and examination regulations
• Planning and implementing (re-)accreditation processes, including project management.
• Preparation of reports for the university's accreditation and governing bodies.
• Communication with internal and external committees and decision-makers.
• Support in the (further) development and implementation of quality management instruments.
• Preparation and support of development projects of the university
• University degree in the field of law, social sciences, economics, humanities or other relevant fields
• Relevant professional experience in science and university management, preferably gained at German Universities
• Able to work independently on new topics as well as coordinate projects as part of a team
• Ability to work analytically and systematically
• Very good level of German and English, both written and spoken,
• Excellent service skills and ability to interact effectively with internal customers
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Good command of Office 365 including MS Teams and ideally some experience in working with data management systems.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work with a great team in a dynamic and international environment
• Preventive and aftercare health care options
• At least 30 days of vacation
• Family-friendly work environment and paid care time for sick children
• Various online language courses and opportunities to participate in online collaboration courses (e.g., IBM Design Thinking)
• Numerous campus events from the fields of art, culture, business and science
• Opportunity to develop and implement new ideas and concepts
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents!
We need to review your documents: your CV & proof of your university degree (certificate). Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The university aims to increase the proportion of women among freelancers. We, therefore, invite women with a suitable profile to apply and we will consider them as a matter of priority with equivalent competence, aptitude and performance.
We are committed to equal opportunities and the support of minorities. As an international university, we actively seek to realize antidiscrimination. We strive to not allow any discrimination on the basis of ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or legally protected status.
Your contact for HR-related questions:
Dijana Sapina • Human Resources • email@example.com