Adjunct Lecturer (f/m/d) for Data Science and Business
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher education institutions brought together by a shared passion for affordable, industry-relevant skills. GUS offers a variety of programmes, including bachelor's and master's programmes, vocational training, English language courses, and business and executive training. If someone decides to study at one of our institutions - whether on campus in Europe, North America or even at home - they join a network of 87,000 students worldwide. We are based in some of the largest cities in the world, with campuses in Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver and Singapore.
In Germany, Global University Systems includes the University of Europe for Applied Sciences, the Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI), the vocational school for design htk academy (HTK) and the service provider Gus Germany GmbH (GGG). Our universities are characterized by special practicality, internationality, modern teaching content and personal interaction with the students. Every day, our employees contribute with innovative ideas to bring us closer to our goals - quality, service, internationality and growth. Our courses are the result of direct exchanges between our professors, employees and our students, as well as the demand from potential employers.
We are looking for the following at our UE Innovation Hub and THINK CAMPUS in Potsdam with start in Berlin in October:
Adjunct lecturer (f/m/d) for Data Science and Business
Teaching load: 3 SWS 16 Weeks
- Conducting introductory and/or in-depth courses in the field of Data Sciences’ and Business Inelegance in Master's degree programmes, all taught in English
- Practical professional experience in Data Science in the industry. Additional knowledge and experience in the field of artificial intelligence is mandatory
- Practical professional experience in data visualization and use knowledge of perception to evaluate visualization design alternatives, and apply data transformation such as aggregation and filtering for the visualization of multi-dimensional data.
- Has good connection with enterprises to provide students practical work and examples.
- Advising and supervising students.
- Administering examinations.
- Completed relevant university studies (e.g. software engineering, data engineering, data sciences, IT, or telecommunication or similar)
- Teaching and training experience in the English language.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Organisational skills and commitment.
- Currently living in Berlin or Potsdam.
What we offer
- An open-ended framework contract as an external lecturer
- A diverse, innovative and international working environment in collaboration with partner universities and cooperation partners
- The chance to develop personally and professionally
- The opportunity to start a new campus with UE at our innovation hub in Potsdam
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents!
We need to review your documents: your CV & proof of your university degree (certificate). Please send your application by email to email@example.com.
The university aims to increase the proportion of women among freelancers. We, therefore, invite women with a suitable profile to apply and we will consider them as a matter of priority with equivalent competence, aptitude and performance.
We are committed to equal opportunities and the support of minorities. As an international university, we actively seek to realize antidiscrimination. We strive to not allow any discrimination on the basis of ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or legally protected status.
Your contact with questions of a professional nature:
Rand Kouatly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talha Ali Khan: email@example.com
Your contact for HR-related questions:
Dijana Sapina • Human Resources • firstname.lastname@example.org